- Select tickets
- Enter details
'Best of British' Spring Fayre
Save 15% by booking online…
Advance tickets £5 (adult) / £3 (child)
Payment on the door £6 (adult) / £4 (child)
Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st May, 10am – 4pm
The most sensational event of the season is less than 2 weeks away! Our ‘Best of British’ Spring Fayre will be jam-packed with exciting things to see and do.
- Visit the animal petting farm
- Take part in arts and crafts with Durham Wildlife Trust
- Learn from an expert talk on butterflies
- Have fun with face painting
- Meet Neverland inspired roaming characters
- Savour sweet treats from Annie’s Truckshop and Scoops and Smiles
- Meet the maker with Yummy Thing’s talk on perfect preserves
- Take part in a Q & A with luxury fashion retailer, Andersons of Durham
- Enjoy delicious food and drink prepared by our chefs
- Relax at the Smooth Radio Lounge
- Have fun with fairground rides
- Take part in outdoor experiences
And of course, browse a large selection of stalls filled with the finest artisan wares the north of England has to offer including stunning spring homeware, luxury fashion, bespoke jewellery, pretty plants, artisan spirits and craft beer, delicious local sausages, mouth-watering confectionery, children’s toys and games, arts and crafts and more!
This event is held in the Grand Marquee and at The Gardens.
No dates/times are available for this month
|There are no items currently in your basket|